Saturday, May 11, 2019

Tornado Alley - Heading Back to OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

Today we make our way back to Oklahoma City to fly out the next day. We drop the Jeep off at the airport. I am sad to leave her behind. I got quite attached. In total, I drove 1794 miles (2887km).

Tom has an overwhelming amount of gear.



I got some leopard print tights at a truck stop and wore them out for dinner for our last night. Because I'm classy like that.



We had Mexican. It was delicious.. and the top shelf margarita helped me get to sleep early. 




Total Distance Traveled: 506km




I am flying home for 2 days and then heading back out to Regina to meet up with Tornado Hunters Tours on May 15th. The forecast looks very promising...


2 comments:

  1. If you chased starting May 15th 2019 you must have had a really good time! How was Tornado Hunters Tours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 17th was definitely epic! I'm in the process of creating a website so I've neglected to update this blog.

    ReplyDelete